Talk summary: Although face recognition is widely used in many applications, problems related to face presentation attack detection (PAD) are still unsolved. Common face presentation attacks involve images, videos, and 3D masks. Of these, 3D mask attacks are the most challenging to detect due to their high-quality and low cost. One of the promising approaches in addressing the 3D mask presentation attacks is remote photoplethysmography (rPPG). Our speaker will first discuss the basic principle of using rPPG technology for face PAD. He will also present past and recent methods for rPPG-based face PAD and discuss guidelines for future research in this field.
- Letna skupščina slovenske sekcije IEEE 2024
- ProjNET – Cooperation between GRSS South Italy and Slovenia Chapters on soil moisture retrieval by SAR
- The 2nd Slovenian conference on chips and semiconductors (SLO-chip 2024)
- IEEE TEMS: “Please Identify Yourself! What to expect of Europe’s ubiquitous digital identification infrastructure” (DigHum-Series)
- Webinar by Dr. Terence Sim on “Continuous Authentication – Still a Thing after 20 years?”
- No Events