The webinar was held on 22nd of January. In this webinar, the speaker will explore the concept of Continuous Authentication (CA), a security measure where a computer system continuously verifies the identity of the user during a session. This approach is contrasted with One-Time Authentication (OTA), which only verifies identity at the session’s start. Although CA was first proposed in 2000, it has gained significant attention recently due to the widespread use of smartphones and IoT devices. The webinar will cover the evolution and progress of CA over the past twenty years, addressing the key challenges it faces and suggesting potential areas for future research. CA is intended to enhance, not replace, OTA methods.
- Letna skupščina slovenske sekcije IEEE 2024
- ProjNET – Cooperation between GRSS South Italy and Slovenia Chapters on soil moisture retrieval by SAR
- The 2nd Slovenian conference on chips and semiconductors (SLO-chip 2024)
- IEEE TEMS: “Please Identify Yourself! What to expect of Europe’s ubiquitous digital identification infrastructure” (DigHum-Series)
- Webinar by Dr. Terence Sim on “Continuous Authentication – Still a Thing after 20 years?”
- No Events