The competition took place between 7th and 11th of November 2022 in Ljubljana, Slovenia. Bober is an international computational thinking competition aimed at elementary school students from the second grade onwards and high school students. Its purpose is to increase students’ interest in computer science. We want to show them that the computer is not just a tool for communication, surfing the web, editing texts, listening to music and watching movies. The computer is an inexhaustible source of interesting logic problems that never leave a computer user bored. The number of participants was around 30 thousand from all over Slovenia.
- Letna skupščina slovenske sekcije IEEE 2024
- ProjNET – Cooperation between GRSS South Italy and Slovenia Chapters on soil moisture retrieval by SAR
- The 2nd Slovenian conference on chips and semiconductors (SLO-chip 2024)
- IEEE TEMS: “Please Identify Yourself! What to expect of Europe’s ubiquitous digital identification infrastructure” (DigHum-Series)
- Webinar by Dr. Terence Sim on “Continuous Authentication – Still a Thing after 20 years?”
- No Events